Retiring, Business Closing, Moving, Death, Divorce, Need Money, Upgrading, Replacing, Remodeling?
Often times this type of situation can be overwhelming and expose the seller to dangerous buyers, personal liability and possible legal action against their business or estate.
SPR Auctions is a licensed and insured team of professional auctioneers that specialize in farm equipment, tools, shop equipment, hunting and outdoor products, machinery, vehicles, trucks, trailers, RVs, ATVs, construction equipment, government surplus property, recovery assets, business liquidations and estate retirement assets.
Unlike eBay, Letgo, Mercari, Craigslist or other personal selling programs, we specialize in what we call “bulk asset liquidation”. What this means is that we facilitate the buying and selling process of entire collections, companies, government surplus and farms. Whether you are a farmer or business owner looking to retire; a cabinet shop, welder, mechanic, construction company, school, city, county, road department, parks and recs, ground maintenance or other government entity looking to replace or upgrade equipment and machinery, SPR Auctions is the go to solution to get the job done. We operate across the 48 contiguous United States with location representation in Washington, Oregon, Arizona and Texas.
The SPR Advantage
- Keep more funds with our “No Seller Fee” program. That’s right: no listing fee, no consignment commission, no settlement fee, no merchant fee, no seller transport cost and no advertising fee. Approved items or approved bulk liquidations only.
- Reach more buyers with our unique online auction platform that is published for login, registration and bidding on HiBid, Global Auction Guide, GoToAuction, Auction Guy, Farm Auction Guide and more. Not just one group of buyers, reach them all.
- Item transport made easy for the buyer means no hassle for the seller. SPR Auctions has teamed with a network of highly qualified carriers to assist with all item transport needs. See our list of providers under the Services tab at sprauctions.com
- Every sale is advertised to thousands of local and national pre-qualified buyers to maximize exposure with the right audience.
- Our buyers have been verified using industry standard practices as well as purchase history ratings, and in most cases are repeat customers.
Proven Auction Strategies
- With over 16 years in the industry, SPR Auctions is backed by the experience that gets your items sold fast.
- We engage more buyers with the best “Live Catalog” feature on the market today.
- Our proven closing techniques net 10 – 20% higher returns than the competition.
For more information or a free no hassle evaluation, contact one of our professional auctioneers today.